Dear friends, I know I haven't written in quite a while and it is really bad of me I know. Have been kept quite busy around the house and so on , trying to keep it nice and relatively clean as I can make it, but its not easy when a certain someone doesn't like to pick up after himself (you know who you are). So what has been happening in my life lately? I have been going to a and employment adviser at a place called Ingeus and they are very helpful in helping me get a job. They are like an Agency , but then again not as they don't send out your CV's to anyone and everyone, so they are there to help and Support you like giving you advice, point you to the right job hunting websites, help you at mock interviews , do workshops, teach you new I.T Skills etc. In fact they seem to help you much more than the Jobcentre does! I've come to the conclusion that after you pass a certain age group the Jobcentre do not seem to get worked up about getting someone a job and pas y...
Comments
Post a Comment